Mingma Sherpa born on 14th April 1986 in Gaurishankar-1,Dolakha,Nepal has been actively involved in trekking and mountaineering field since 2006 A D.
His detail is given below:
Position : Liaison Officer, Guide, climbing Sherpa
P. Address: Gaurishankar-1,Dolakha, Nepal
T. Address; Saraswatinagar, Boudha-6,Kathmandu
Passport no: 3359528
Father’s Name: Me Dorjee Sherpa
Mother’s Name: Mrs RinJin Doma Sherpa
NMA Membership no: GM#3320
NMA Book No: SC#3396
Guide License no: 5638
Mountaineering career :-
1.First time joined Mountaineering field;
Mount Manaslu-8163m-in 2006AD-spring
Leader – Mr. Ken Noguchi-Japan
Guide- Mr .Dawa Tashi Sherpa-Nepal
Myself as climbing Sherpa and reached upto 6400m. Because of heavy snow and crevasse the expedition was stopped.
2.Mount Lhoste (South Face)-8516m-in 2006/07AD-winter
Leader: Late. Watanabae Tanabe-Japan
Guide: Mr. Nawang Yonden Sherpa-Nepal
Myself as climbing Sherpa reached 8300m. The whole expedition was not successful because the route was very difficult and nobody had climbed before through that route.
3. Moun Everest-8848m-in 2007AD-spring
Leader: Mr jomak- France
Guide-Mr Nawang Dorjee Sherpa-Nepal
Myself as climbing Sherpa and summited Everest successfully for the first time ever.
4. Mount Manaslu-8163m-in 2008AD-Autumn
Guide- Mr.Rinjin Sherpa-Nepal
Myself as climbing Sherpa reached 7300m. Because of bad weather the ecpedition was cancelled .
Leader: Mrs Adele-England
Guide: Mr. Nima Temba Sherpa-Nepal
Myself as climbing Sherpa reached 8100m. Because of client’s health unconscious, few of us stopped at that height but some other members of the team made summit.
6. Mount Manaslu-8163m-2009AD-Autumn
Leader: Chunfeng Yang- China
Guide: Dawa Tseri Sherpa-Nepal
Myself as climbing Sherpa made summit on 29th September without use of oxygen.
7. Mt.Ama Dablam-6812m-2009AD-Winter
Leader: Andrew Stuart Champman-England
Guide: Nima Temba-Nepal
Myself as climbing Sherpa made summit on 28thNovember.
Guide-Phurba Namgyal Sherpa-Nepal
Myself as Climbing Sherpa made summit on 24th May.
Guide- Dawa Tashi Sherpa-Nepal
Myself as climbing Sherpa reached 7000m. only 3 person could summit in the same season
10. Mount Cheki-Go -6257m-2010AD-Autumn
NEPAL-BANGLADESH FIENDSHIP EXPEDITION
Bangladeshi leader-Mr Mohammad Abdul Mohit
Nepali leader-Pemba dorje Sherpa
Myself as Nepali member made summit on 18thOctober. That was the first ever summit on Mt.Cheki-Go
11. Mount Ama Dablam-6812m-2011-Winter
INAGURATION PROGRAMME OF NEPAL TOURISM YEAR 2011
- Wel come programme of NTY2011 with lighting from base camp to Summit of Mt.Ama Dablam
Leader: Zimba Zhangbu Sherpa
Myself as Member made summit on 14th January.
By the successful Torch Expedition, the Ministry Of Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal honored with HONARARY GOODWILL AMBASSADOR OF NTY 2011
12. Mount Everest- 8848m-2011-spring
Leader- Mr. Ken Noguchi- Japan
Guide- Mr. Dawa Tashi Sherpa
Myself as climbing guide made summit on 19th May
13. Mount Manaslu-8163m
Bangladeshi Manaslu expedition
Myself as guide climbed it on 12th October.
14. Mount Larke North Peak-6149m
Austrian friendship summit
Myself as Climbing leader summit it on 13th November
15. Paldor peak-5896m
Myself with charlotte from Austria climbed it on 27th Novermber.
16. Mount Everest-8848m- South Ridge
Leader- Reza Shahlaesharam
Myself climbed it on 19th May as leader of Bangladeshi team
1: Trekking Guide training from NATHM - (3rd february -7th March,2009)
2: “Hill Walking And Mountaineering Navigation” course from NMIA - (July25-27,2010)
3: “Mountaineering Liaison Officer” training from NATHM - (August3-9, 2010)
4: “Basic mountaineering course” tranining from NMA-(june7-july24,2011)
1. SLC-School Leaving Certificate- Golden Peak High School under Government of Nepal in 2006AD
2. Inter-mediate,+2 – BookField Academy H S School under Higher Secondary Education Board, HSEB in 2008AD
3. Bachelor Degree- Newton International College under Tribhuwan University- 2009,2010 &2011
1. Mount Everest Summiters’ club
2. High Altitude Mountain workers Welfare Association
Position- Vice treasurer
3. Rolwaling Culture and Social Service Center
1.Honoured as a Honorary Goodwill Ambassador of NTY 2011 by Nepal Tourism Board
2. Received a medal of Nepal Tourism Year 2011 on successful ascent on Mount Everest
3. Different certificates for climbing 6000m-8000m mountains from Nepal Tourism Board and
Nepal Mountaineering Association
4. Honored by Bangla Mountaineering and Training Club for his effort which helped Mrs Nishat Mazumder to be the first Bangladeshi lady to climb Mount Everest and Mr. Mohammad Abdul Mohit to be the only Bengali to climb four 8000m peak in the world.
5. Honored by Espilat club of Iran and Iran Alpine club for helping Iranian mountaineer in Mount Everest, Nepal in 2012.
Phone: +977- 9841636384